BUILD YOUR OWN PATH TO SUCCESS
Have you ever said to yourself “I want to get over there, but I’m not sure how to do it?” You might have thought you needed guidance or candid feedback from someone who could provide either, privately and objectively. If that’s the case, then a professional coach might be the answer for you!
Coaching is a process aimed at supporting you translate learning to action by pairing you (or a small group of employees) with an experienced professional who can help you achieve your desired objectives in any of the following:
- Progressing your career
- Leading others
- Planning strategically
- Managing skillfully
- Working in teams
- Getting organized
- Communicating effevtively
- Speaking in public
- Being tactful and dealing with others
- Coaching is an effective methodology to help you discover avenues for achieving your goals or for overcoming challenges on professional and/or personal levels.
- Coaching is about expanding your potential, creating alternatives, and discovering new strengths. In a coaching conversation, we invite all parts of ourselves to join in.
- Coaching is the science behind developing the art of possibility.
- A US-graduate with rich experience in organizational behavior acquired through a professional career spanning the Middle East, Europe and North America.
- A coach who walks the talk; an avid reader with a holistic approach to developing others.
- A subject matter expert with extensive experience in training and development.
- A certified member of the International Coach Federation
We use a coaching technique known as Co-Active* Coaching, which is an experience of personal and professional development unlike other kinds of coaching. Based on the Co-Active Model, it begins by holding employees as naturally creative, resourceful and whole, and completely capable of finding their own answers to whatever challenges they face. The job of a Co-Active Coach is to ask powerful questions, listen and empower, to elicit the skills and creativity an employee already possesses, rather than instruct or advise. The Co-Active Coaching model is approved and supported by the International Coach Federation.